Friday, September 17, 2010

I'm addicted!!

I'm thinking I need help!  I have determined today that I am absolutely addicted to reading food blogs!!  I just can't seem to get enough.  I cannot even begin to count how many I have looked at today!!  I think I really miss cooking and checking out these wonderful blogs is really inspiring me to get my ass back in the kitchen and create some fabulous dishes.

Today I also discovered that foodbuzz is having a food blog competition and there are 1866 food blogging contestants!  Wow!  I can't wait to see how well they do in the coming weeks!

2 comments:

  1. D'you think you'll ever get through all 1866? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would you believe I looked at a good 50 though? And it turns out that several of the blogs I follow are in the competition....hhmmm, who to vote for?

    ReplyDelete