Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Another leaf Tshirt

I've finally finished my latest leaf T shirt!!!


I have to say, I really do enjoy knitting when I finish a project and I LOVE the finished object!!!  Isn't the colour beautiful??!!

I'd made this particular pattern once before and really liked the results, so when I was in England in May and desperately wanting to give a task to my idle hands, I logged into Ravelry and downloaded this awesome (and easy) pattern, found some great bamboo yarn at a local shop and away I went!  It was amazing how much I managed to complete in the 3 hour drive up to Lincoln..and returning a few days later!  If you're a member of Ravelry, you can find the pattern here.  The yarn I used is super soft and I will definitely be looking for this brand again.  It is Sirdar Snuggly Baby Bamboo and is 80% bamboo and 20% wool.  It's a very nice blend and feels very silky.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely stuff Helen! I still haven't tried knitting on a long car ride but this piece is certainly inspiring me to consider it :-)

    ReplyDelete